Monday, May 3, 2010

《绝代双骄》, I like~

 Ever since holidays have started, my eyes have been glued onto the TV screen like never before. I don't think I've ever been so hooked onto any serial drama like this before.
I dug out the whole set of 《绝代双骄》 recently, and was mad excited on watching it.
This drama dates back to 1999, and I vaguely remember watching it with my grandmother long ago when it was aired on TV.
See how handsome Jimmy Lin and Alec Su were (still are)!
This show is about a pair of twins who got separated shortly after birth and raised up by enemies, and told to kill each other when they grow up.
HANDSOME!

Check this out, the guy on the left is Hong Kong actor, Kevin Cheng 郑嘉颖!!!
So many handsome guys in this show, hehheh!


I'm still in the midst of watching this, and guess what, I'm into episode 28 of the show, and yet both 小鱼儿 and 花无缺 still have not found out that they are twins yet!

----edit----
I've finished the entire show already, it's a 40-episode marathon in 3 days, 90 minutes per episode. Am I super or what! haha. Oh, they only found out they are twins in the last episode, OH~MY~GOD la.
Call me crazy, but I feel like watching the whole set again. HEEHEE.

1 comment:

lady gugu said...

OMG~!! Stumble on your blog while searching for this drama.Really miss this drama!
I clearly remember this story. Believe it or not,I wrote the synopsis of each episode after watching it cause I love it so much and I know I will become sad after it ended.But sadly, I'm not yet found the drama in eng sub. ='(