Sunday, January 17, 2010

I must work hard!

I've been rather down these few days, too much in my mind.
The first week of school hasn't been very exciting nor fun, rather, it's more like a continuation of 2009, sucky.
Modules I'm taking this semester are all heavy-loads; I'm not even sure if I'm strong enough to lug them till May where holidays come again.
But one thing is for sure, I will work hard this semester (pray that I stick to my words). Why? Because I want to pull up that yucky GPA of mine.
I went to the INSTEP talk a few days ago, and I think that being able to go on an exchange programme would be so awfully cool! But to qualify, students must get GPA of >3.6.
As sad as it sounds, the course I'm taking has no internships or attachments, so in order to escape from this hell-ish environment called 'school', I want to go for an exchange programme.
Sounds feasible? Totally. Chances of it coming true? Slim. Chances of it coming true if Edelyn starts to work hard? A bit higher. Chances of it coming true if Edelyn continues to waste time checking out the world on her itouch? Zero.
So yeah, I shall heed my own advice and turn in to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: