Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stitch ♥

My sissy and I have become ardent fans of Stitch. Nevermind that Disney has gotten new humans to accompany experiment 626, we're still very much in love with the blue thing. Stitch even has its own series on Disney channel now! Like, wahoo-ly cool! Where's Lilo? Probably somewhere in Hawaii, but now, Stitch has Yuna, a girl who looks like some Japanese anime character.

Here's Stitch with Yuna.


Here's Stitch with Lilo



I suspect my mother is in love with Stitch too; she buys us Stitch merchandise without asking if we want them. HAHA.

Slippers and Coin pouch.


Hoohoo. Now I find another nonsense to waste my money on. Haha.

5 comments:

StitchOtaku626 said...

The Stitch! anime is just loosely based on the original franchise, Lilo is not part of that story line, even though she IS mentioned in the English version for some reason (she isn't in the original)

Edelyn said...

Yep. I'm just not used to seeing Stitch with anime, it's kind of screwed up if you were to ask me. But I think the PowerPuff Girls had undergone a worse transformation than anything, they look nothing like the original in Powerpuff GIrls Z. urgh. Strawberry shortcake looks bad after her evolution too.
Somethings should remain the way it is..
But of course, those are just my opinions...

StitchOtaku626 said...

It does feel a bit strange, but in the end I started to like it. Right now, I have watched all 47 episodes, still watching a new one every week :P

Edelyn said...

WOW! You are one true ardent fan of Stitch! I wish I could watch it as frequent too, but I'm stuck in hostel. haha. Enjoy your Stitch :)

StitchOtaku626 said...

thanks, I will :D