Monday, April 12, 2010

And soon, we're bidding goodbye...

Yes, in a flash, another semester is ending.
I just came back from a tutorial, not realising that it's the last tutorial of the semester. Well, I'm always not realising things until the last minute anyway.
What's scary is that I don't think I've really learnt anything this semester.
The only things I remember about this semester is the late nights I spent in vain trying to finish those mountains of readings, then stoning in class the next day because I'm so bloody tired.
And this sad life continued for three whole months.
Endless complaints and endless rants; all will soon end with the closure of this dreadful sem.
There's another project on hand, and I have French oral tomorrow. Seems that there's really no time to study for upcoming exams.

Packed those notes which were scattered all over my table. And I got this neat thick pile of PAPERS. Oh man, how many trees have I killed?


Even the hole puncher broke when I tried to punch holes.

Tricia dismantled the whole thing.

 And I fixed it back! I think I found a new job perspective, a MECHANIC! haha.

Haiz, and I have to start packing all my things and get ready to move out of hall soon.
Remember how I complained of being home sick and blah blah blah last year? I am finally used to hall life here and we're gonna move out. Hmmmmmmmm. C'est La Vie.

Tsk, why am I always distracted with holiday plans??!?!?

No comments: