Monday, April 5, 2010

Purple~

Oh yeah, here are some sample pictures I took with my new Powershot SX210.

This is the miniature-effect. Looks like a toy cyclist, yea? Just pretend and imagine it does.

Colour accent! Finally.

Another miniature-effect. Toy bus stop?

Lizzie being colour-swapped. Red for purple.

And she gets hooked.

HAHA! Fish-eye!

Everybody loves fish-eye!

Looking handsomely-distorted?

They all start to look like 如花 for some reasons.

HAHA! This is addictive!

Lower the focal point and you'll get fat-lips.

Squashed up eyes

Gorilla

Simpson

Alien

Getting my face boxed up

This is how i'll look if I ate a bucket of rice one day everyday.

Oh, aren't I cute? HEEHEE

Colour accent again, RAD!

Tricia playing with the smile-detection

And again.

And busting the science behind the smile detection

Fun yea?

Love this. Colour.

Tricia in an attempt to 'Boomzify' her camera

Trying the blink-detection. Busted it again.

Haha. That's about all of Purple's maiden shots. More when I find time.
:)

No comments: