Saturday, April 3, 2010

I love long weekends

COOL! Blogger became smarter overnight and decided to allow tech-idiots like me to change my blog template as and when I like within a few clicks of the mouse! Tric told me about it just now, and I thought blogger all along allowed us to use our own blogskins, but I didn't expect it to be something so dumb-proof.
Now my blog looks awesome, although Lizzie did point out that it looks similar to what TUMBLR is. Oh tumblr! I had an account there, but like always, technology failed to catch up with my laziness and hence I decided to abandon it. HAHA.
BTW, it's really noisy here at home. People are chopping off the trees around my block! Like seriously! The weather is so hot already and they are still chopping the trees down! Aiyo!
AND, I'm gonna buy another camera!! Canon powershot SX210~ I want it I want it I want it. I need it I need it I need it!

No comments: