Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Losing that focus. Losing. Losing. LOST.

一生得几回年少 又何苦庸人自扰…
…人生如粗饭劣肴 心中骂嘴里嚼 谁不想快活到老…
~ 《庸人自扰》 小虎队


Life is short, life is tough; a tragedy on its own.
Do look on the bright side, c'est la vie.

In the midst of examinations now, but my heart and mind are already on a holiday. Too relaxed, one may say, but I think it's Escapism.
Sometimes I really wonder if whatever I'm putting my energies and focuses on now will have any benefits in my life. Maybe, but it's still too early to say. Besides, I have no envision of what it's going to be like in the future.
Spontaneous, that's me. Living each day as it comes.
But having no plans in life is worrying. And I am worried, really am.

What am I to do?
坐着发呆是我人生一大乐趣,但那和等死没什么差别。

hmph.

I'll paste a note on my forehead, to remind myself once again:
Do look on the bright side, c'est la vie.

No comments: