Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY is coming, I smell holidays~

Yay yay yay.
I'm rejoicing~ (It's rare, cos' there's really nothing much to rejoice about now that you are stuck in your late teens, entering the BIG 2, and still have nothing accomplished.)
I'm rejoicing because the most boomz festival of the year is coming again! Yes, it's my grandpa's birthday!
Haha. Okay, I'm refering to Chinese New Year, but seriously, my grandpa's birthday falls on Lunar New Year. So every year, besides saying [恭喜发财、红包拿来], we also say [Happy Birthday, let's eat the cake]. Of course, my grandpa will be the happiest kid around, with so MANY people celebrating his birthday with him. And of course, most of them there coincidentally due to CNY. Hehheh.
Well, the real reason I'm rejoicing is because I am finally going to have a break from school! WOOHOO! Although it's just a bloody short break of 4 days, I am more grateful than ever. Of course, I will be even more grateful if NTU can *poof* and vanish into thin air now, but that's just impossible because the YOG committee will ensure that nothing goes wrong with even a single blade of grass until YOG is over.
Haiz.
Should I attend lecture tomorrow? My conscience tells me to go, but my everything else is telling me not to.
I will toss a coin. Heads- I will go, Tails- I will not go. Okay, let me first find a double-tailed coin. Bye.

No comments: