Saturday, February 27, 2010

Recess week = Eating week.

Today was another FML day. GG!
I slipped down a flight of stairs today, injured my FINGER.
My US Visa had an error, so I have to go down to the embassy another day to collect it again. That means that I'll have to do the whole queue-and-wait-forever routine all over again.
Then I was almost late for my French test. All thanks to the Visa problem.
Then I became totally broke. All thanks to the Visa problem which too so long and I had to cab back down to NTU in time for my test. 

See la! GG man!

BUT, nothing's that bad when you get a to eat a nice dinner after a terrible day. 

Dinner was at Miss. Clarity.
Call me sua gu, but I've really never eaten in this place before.

Well, it's not too bad.
Yum yum food and yum yum talks.
Recess week!
I have to spend this time wisely on catching back my sleep.
I counted, I slept less than twenty hours in all since Monday.
That's mad la. Edelyn used to be a pig that sleeps more than ten hours a day leh.

Joke of the day:
Me: Yay! It's recess week next week and I don't have to go to school!
Liz: What? So you're going to eat the whole day?
=.=

No comments: