Sunday, February 7, 2010

林宥嘉[感官/世界]签唱会_Yoga Lin's autograph session.

I tell you, no one will believe that Tricia and I were dead-sick on Friday if you see the following photos.
We went down to IMM for Yoga's autograph session after our lessons. French ended at 6pm and the autograph session supposedly is starting at 7pm, so Tricia and I had a mad rush down to IMM.

BUT, like always, the event started late. Way later than 7pm, say something like 8pm? Gosh.
Dumbo me thought that I didn't bring my camera along, hence, I didn't take any pictures during the autograph session. Then, after the thingy ended, I found my camera in my bag! How smart!
Yeah, thankfully, the queue moved fast, although he signed every single album really s~l~o~w~l~y. He penned his 'Y' for something that felt like 2 whole seconds, then proceeded with a very slow and precise 'o' then a artsy-looking ‘g’ and then lastly a cherry-like ‘a’ to complete that drawing of a signature. I could even turn and give Tricia a stare while he was signing my album. I was thinking that he can never get to finish signing for everyone if he were to do it with such precision. His handshake was firm, and he seemed real stoned, guess he's tired.


Then after that, Tricia and I went to have dinner at Crystal Jade, woa, rich kids, eh? Totally. Broke. She had fried rice while I took some vermicelli thing. The portion is so huge! Mega full.


Here are some pictures after I found my camera in my bag.
The autographed lyric books.

Tricia looking very sian. She's sick! Coughing away all the time. Me too. Roomies pass viruses to each other. haiz.
Me. Happy kid.
Eating.
Ei alamak, didn't take my food.
Nah, me and my food.
After I finished my food, Tricia still has half a bowl left.
For once you are slower than me! Stop saying that convent girls eat very slowly can?! HAHA.

That's all
:)

No comments: