Friday, February 5, 2010

林宥嘉“感官/世界拉闊音樂會”_ Yoga Lin "Senses Around" LIVE.

WAIT! First, let me explain the lack of updates. I HAVE NO BLOODY TIME! Yes, as sad as it sounds, my life is no longer my life. I have lost it entirely to the gargantuan load of readings I have to read. It's either that, or I've simply lost the interest in typing out the sorrows of my life onto my blog when I can spend the time doing something more meaningful, like catching more sleep. Well, that's just the sucky part of life. BUT, I'm no dumbass sitting around giving in to the down-side of life! I need a break, and ta-da, here's how to spend some time out of school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEA~!
Just came back from Yoga Lin's mini concert at St. James Dragonfly, I'm still high on adrenaline. Haha.

Okay, Tricia and I went to Vivo-city for dinner. And, despite both our throats being bad, we went ahead to see Yoga! And then we met her two other friends, Hui Min and Vivian, and the four of us ‘strutted’ down to St. James Dragonfly. The queue was rather long (but no queue can beat Fahrenheit’s queue) but we managed to 'cut queue' and enter earlier. All thanks to Vivian’s Dad who works at Dragonfly. Heehee, priority!

Here are some pictures:







Yoga was mad high. I think he always is. I like it how he treats every single LIVE performance a new and different one, singing to tunes in different variations and adding his own spice into songs, turning them into a gem of its own.

I didn’t really take many pictures this time round, because I really want to focus and pay attention to his singing. BUT, there are so many people with their hands held high, holding onto cameras snapping and videoing Yoga every single second. HELLO? Your hands not tired ah? I see your hands I feel very sian lor. Even Yoga himself said that those who wanna hold cameras should stand at the back, cos’ he sees only blank faces staring into camera screens when he is on stage singing. Even I feel guilty. So, minimise on the cameras, yea? It’s more considerate too cos’ you won’t be blocking others behind you.

Yay. That's about all for the day. There will be more tomorrow!

No comments: