Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween @ Science Centre

BOO!
It's Halloween today, and I don't really care.
I don't wear costumes and go "Trick or treat!" at my neighbours' doors.
BUT, yesterday, I had quite a happening time at Science Centre Singapore, dressed up as a zombie scaring people.
This event is organised by Science Centre Singapore, and we participated as part of our canvassing for Hall FOC next year.
Do go and give yourself a scare tonight or tomorrow night at Science Centre Singapore.
(There's the Body Worlds exhibition going on too! I went for that some five thousand years ago and thought it was a really meaningful experience. Like, when else can you get to see hundreds of NAKED human ex-beings in front of your eyes man? And I remember that there are a few 'bodies' with tattoos embedded in their flesh although they didn't had skin on and one guy with 6 toes on both feet!)


Here are some pictures:

Tricia and her wolf-head
Me as Zombie
Other 'ghosts' in midst of preparation.


With fish tanks surrounding me. How disgusting la!
Tricia and I.
Puppet zombie and Me.
Overall it was quite a nice experiencing being a zombie and scaring people. The only tiring part is that I have to keep jumping and scaring people. Haha. But i felt more like a mascot than a ghost, cos' many of the visitors requested to take pictures with us after we scare them. Haha.


No comments: