Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trying to explain the unexplainable...

This was what that had happened:

This morning, I was still on my bed at around 9a.m, pressed the snooze button on my phone's alarm. Then, I heard tapping sounds from my laptop, as though someone was typing on my laptop. Besides the tapping sounds, there were sounds of chairs moving too. Thinking that it was Tricia who was using my laptop, I said, "Eh, what you doing?"... But there was no reply, and the tapping sounds of the keyboard suddenly stopped too. Puzzled, I sat up on bed and turned my head around to the direction of the table. No one. There was no one in the room but myself, and then I remembered that Tricia has lesson at 8.30a.m. WTF?! Who was the one pressing my keyboard? I was shocked and got choked with my own gasp. I got out of bed and walked to the table and stood in front of my laptop. I didn't freak out, but was very very puzzled. I remember clearly that I closed my laptop lid before going to bed last night, but when I woke up, the laptop lid was up. This is obscenely disturbing, it just made me feel very irritated. I have no idea what was going on, probably I remembered wrongly, probably I heard wrongly.

However, similar sounds were occurring too during the night.

Last night, before falling asleep, the furniture were creaking madly. I think that's because the weather last night was rather cold, and there were rapid contractions, and the furniture made lots of noises as they moved. But it was awfully loud, louder than the rosewood furniture at home. Probably my keyboards were having some expansion and contractions too. Tricia didn't hear anything, she was deep asleep. With no other human having heard the sounds, my claims just do not sound very credible. But, I have no reasons to cook such things up.

I don't believe in these things, and I have had zero encounters of such things until today. It might not even be an encounter, maybe, as Faith said, I'm simply 'going mad'. Charmaine says that the thing was trying to use Wikipedia or Google, as it has lost its way and can't go back. I added that that thing woke up late and missed the timing. What the hell, haha. I will wait, for the next time I hear such things again, and try to find an explanation for it.

No comments: