Monday, October 5, 2009

上五楼的快活~

Bought Eason Chan's new album, 上五楼的快活. Still am listening to it. Wondering what the heck is wrong with the second track, sounds awful, yet weirdly, it sounds so happy. This is what you get when happy people make music happily; they enjoy themselves and care nothing about how they sound.

iTunes is not cooperating with me, again. There's close to 2000 songs in my iTouch, and the bloody iTunes is threatening to delete ALL when it syncs. POS.

Bet you this guy drinks. His vocals sounds husty, you know, husky and dusty. His higher notes sound so painful that I fear for his throat.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Drowned my ears with music.

Stitch couldn't be any happier.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This morning, I was woken up by Tricia's words of distraught, "Power failure!!!"

Yea, there was a power trip this morning, and that left the room baking. Having fans that do not work is the same as seeing an oasis in a desert right in front of you but you are caged up or something. Thankfully, electricity was back after half-an-hour. It's just so inconvenient. The pantry at our level can finally be used! There's a water dispenser, which is great news. I just don't understand why they had to install a lock to the toilet. It's crazily inconvenient as well, and makes the toilet very stuffy and humid with the door closed all the time. Hoo~! Okay, I shall pack my bag and get ready for class. À Bientôt!

No comments: