Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PHUAHAHAHAHAH CHU KANG. BOOOMZ.

Liz showed me this video, and it's damn funny.



"...I have no degree but I am doing ... ... ... CONSTRUCTION"
"... I am doing this business, STEEEEL."
"What is a fashhhi-shhii-nista?"
"I like to wear RAAD, YERROW, and maybe er BRUE.. cos' like that the colour will BOOOOOOOOOMZ."
"It shouts, 'HELLO! It's me AH!"
"Oh, my style is ah, very MY style, it's not your style, sorry, it's MY style, that's why it's called MY style..."
"If I freeling naughty, I DON'T WEAR..."
"...If I don't wear, it's COLD but naughty..."
"I rrron't know, I conssanstrate on myself, I rrron't know..."
"... this is my stra.. stra... STREGEDY.."
"...leopard preengs is quite nice, because it's LINE mah.. Line give you, line."
"...correct, not everyone can wear animal prints, it's very hard la, the leopard won't let you."
"... you can wear with gins, and your ah... ... boots."
"... boots with preengs, t-shirt with preengs, gins with preengs, and the you can walk down Preengs Edward Road"

HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: