Monday, November 30, 2009

Exams have finally ended.

Exams have officially ended for me. That also means my holidays have started.
Doubt I'll be having any enjoyments soon though.

Shit comes in pairs.
I am finding myself in shit again.
School hasn't been a great deal of fun as what people say.
'Fun' doesn't exist here.
It is really a pile of mess piling higher and higher as days go by.
This is still year 1 sem 1.
I feel as though I've experienced ten years of war and hardship already.
The feeling of being accused of doing something you've not done sucks.
It really does. I guarantee.
Exams have ended, but not the amount of crap I have to clear.
Messed up shit.
I am angry. Who wouldn't be?
I'm really no saint who can stand by smiling and wait for calamities to disappear.
Yet, that's the only thing I hope for now.
Looking at next semester's time-table, I foresee more shit to come.
People invented baggages for a purpose, to pack and move.
I shall use the biggest baggage I can see, put all the crap around me and throw it away.
Oh no, I see an easier way, putting myself into the bag and send myself away.
Great idea.
Too sad I'm one who is always too lazy to make great ideas come true.
If only.

2 comments:

aicirto said...

no wonder u r arts student! can write such weird stuff.

Edelyn said...

Is it good or bad to write weird stuff? The 'weird' stuff I write are whatever that are in my mind. Useless you are suggesting that I have a weird brain. How I always wish to have a smart logical brain that understands the nature of science, it never works that way.