Saturday, November 21, 2009

Exams sucks, period.

It's the exams period and I have zero mood to study. HG102 was... OMG. There is French exam on Monday and I have no time to study for HG210. HOW?! Haiz. All that's in my mind now is the HK trip. Haha. And here I am sitting in front of my books, but not making any constructive attempts to study. SIAN~ I can't concentrate, especially so when my sister is combing and combing her hair in front of me since an hour ago. That dumb girl called an astronaut a Spaceship-man. Hahaha. Oh man. Exams are so sucky. Oh, went back to NYJC yesterday with Tricia to collect her ALevels cert. Saw Ms Victor, and she asked me what am I up to these days besides getting a new hair style~ -.- Saw Agnes chewy bhuewy and Eunice too. They are lucky cos it was the last day of their ALevels, but it was the starting of my horror. I can't wait for exams to end and fly straight to HK!!!! Argh.

No comments: