Friday, November 6, 2009

FML to the max

I have never felt so dumb in my life before.
I actually locked myself out from my room.
I left my room key in the room since I left the room at 10a.m in the morning.
And I only realised that when I was going back to finish an essay at 8p.m.
How clever right?

Everything started like this:

I woke up at 9a.m today, went to wash up and went for tutorial at 10.30. Of course, I was late for lesson again, as usual, because bus C is always too packed to be boarded. So I had to take bus B and walk from North Spine all the way to South Spine. Then, when I reached my classroom, I found out that the tutor was simply going through the answers for last week's quiz. Didn't learn anything. She even ended the class 20minutes early! It was a 1 hour tutorial, but became a 40 minute review lesson. Then, went back to North Spine for lunch with May, and it started raining really heavily. Then we went to the library to work on our essays. Not paying attention to the time, I was late for my French lesson. Had to walk all the way from North to South Spine again for French. And the ground was slippery. Almost slipped and fell a couple of times. Then, after French lesson, I had dinner with Cheryl, after dinner, I waited for the shuttle bus to go back to hall. And I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. From 黄昏 until 漆黑. Finally, a bus came. Then, I got down at my bus stop and started walking back to hall. Then, after climbing those steps and reaching my doorstep, I realised my key wasn't in my bag! I panicked mad. I kept searching through my bag and cannot find it. Then I remembered, I left it in my toilettries basket. I then knocked on my neighbours' doors, but they were all not in, appearantly out for dinner la. SIAN. Then I walked to the Hall Office, but it's closed. And even the security guard is not there!! wapiang! so suay la! Then I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and finally, I see a man in black on a motorbike driving in. Great, the security is back! I told him what loser-shiat situation I'm in and asked if he could help me open my door. But he said, "Girl, you have to call this number, they will help you." Okaaaay, so I dialed this number that the security gave me. This woman at the other end answered the phone. I repeated my story and she said, "I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I will get your line to the Campus Security and they will do something." Okaaaaaaaaaaay, so I waited and waited and waited for the next line to get through. Finally, this guy picked up and asked me what help I needed. I repeated myself for the third time and he replied, "I'm sorry, but we Campus Security do not have the assess cards to Hall 10, you will have to wait till tomorrow morning when the Hall Office opens and get help from them. They will help you. In the meantime, maybe you can go bunk in someone's room? Or maybe go home?" WTF. I was looking straight into the Hall Office's doors when the guy on the other end of the line told me that. I so wanted to bang the doors open and get the spare key to open my door la! ARGH. Then I decided, I shall go to the study room to finish up my essay. So I walked up to the study room. PITCH DARK. Study room is closed in preparation for examinations. WTFFFF. What kind of shit luck man?!? So I had no choice but to go home. I walked to the bus stop and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited for almost half an hour before a 199 came. BUT IT DID NOT STOP! Cos' it was too crowded. WTFFFFFFFFFFFF. I was sms-ing Tricia and she told me, 'Why not just let the bus run over you?' It will totally end my day it a BOOMZ man. Thankfully, another 199 came within 5 minutes. Then, I realised that my ez-link card has only $3.95 left, not enough for me to board a train. I checked my wallet, only a pathetic $5 note and some coins. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. What cow luck man! Luckily I had around $10 after adding in my coins. So I could top up my ez-link card. Then I took a train down to Changi Airport to meet Tricia to get her key, so that I can go back to school tomorrow to hand in my essay and take other things home. So I reached the airport after a long one hour plus plus journey on the train. Then, dumb me went to take a sky train from T3 to T2 without knowing that the station is linked to T2.
WTF. Really.
The dumbest thing of all is, that I have to go back to NTU tmr to hand in my essay. WHY?!
FML.

No comments: