Thursday, November 26, 2009

《All About Rynn 林宇中 新歌+自选集》, 《转寄,刘力扬》,《寂寞,好了》



YAY!

I am the happiest kid now.
Aunty Nina bought me 林宇中's CD from Malaysia a few days ago.
I have been waiting and waiting for it to go up the racks in Singapore for a few weeks already, but I can't wait any longer!
So I told mummy to ask aunty Nina to buy it from me from Malaysia. And WOOHOO!
She bought it!!!
Wa Ha Wa Ha Wa Ha Wa Ha Wa Ha! Happiness is beyond words.
Even though I sat for a sucky paper today, and will most probably get sucky grades for it, I feel better after listening to the music. Although there are only 5 new songs in this compilation album, it's better than nothing. It has been a long wait since his previous album.
Oh, what an easily contented child I am. :)

Anyway, there's this really meaningful song in the album. I love the lyrics.

《活到一百岁》
小时后牵牵小手 像幸福小俩口
不了解天长地久 爱要单纯很多
十来岁情窦 开不成气候
还不懂温柔 就开始懂心痛
越长大之后 真心越是缺货
爱到老变成过时的口号 所以我们都寂寞
二十岁牵错的手 三十岁牵一条狗 六十岁牵拐杖独自过
人说对的人总会再下一个路口 是对是错还不是分两头
(就算憧憬跟着岁月慢慢变伤口 还是渴望有个人到白头)

二十岁像一把火 三十岁像一条狗 六十岁像过期的啤酒
就算活到一百岁又怎样 一个人活 不如有个人啰嗦
(就算活到一百岁又怎样 两个人活 这一生不会百活)


p.s. Rynn's latest album is in stores in Singapore already. I saw it in Jurong Point's Gramophone, selling at $20.95.


---------


And, before I forget, I also want to show off 2 other albums I bought recently. 刘力扬-《转寄,刘力扬》 and  蔡旻佑-《寂寞,好了》.



AHAHAHA!
It looks as though they are looking at each other! Haha.

刘力扬's album is a mini album with only 5 songs, quite a disappointment, as her previous album raised my expectations rather high. 《寂寞光年》and《礼物》shares the same melody, just with different lyrics. 《一个人就好》,《梅花香》and《寂寞光年》(of 双子星) are all songs of tv drama series. 《崇拜你》is a weird unique song written by Tanya Chua that sounds freakishly like Tanya. 《礼物》's lyricist is the singer herself. Her singing is like always, good. But I think everyone expected more. If Yoga Lin could have such a power-packed second album, I see no reason why the LiYang's album is like that...
Songs recommanded by ME: 《礼物》

Next is Evan Yo's album. His third, and probably his best up to date. There's a sense of maturity in his songs now, which is a good thing. I don't know why, but 《发光的简讯》sounds oddly like 《城里的月光》,and 《Hey!》sounds very much like Chris Brown's [With You]. 《你看不到的天空》is rather nice, and of course 《寂寞,好了》is another up-to-expectations track. Not many people can take Evan's thin and powerless vocals. My brother can't stand Evan's singing. To be fair, he is not the best singer out there, but all I can say is that his voice is very distinctive, which can be good. And, what's important is that there has been improvements.
Songs recommended by ME: 《你看不到的天空》, 《发光的简讯》, 《日蚀》

Okay, I'm done with reviewing. Hoping onto my bed in 3,2,1.
zzzZZZ.

No comments: