Tuesday, November 24, 2009

L'examen français était difficile!

French exam last night was bad. Yes, LAST NIGHT. The paper started at 5pm and ended at 7pm. That's the time when everyone is hungry and tired, and we have to sit for a paper. That paper wasn't easy, not anything like the past years papers we've tried. There were easily half a thousand verbs which I've never seen before. French, oh, French. Why make life so difficult for me? Difficile! ZUT. HAIZ, The more I think of France, the more I feel like boarding a plane and leave Singapore this very instant. J'aime voyager, je veux voyage autour du monde. Looking forward to my Hongkong trip. Come quickly, quickly, rapidement!
BUT, I'm feeling happy now, because Aunty Nina bought me Rynn 林宇中's album from Malaysia. Yayness. And, 潘裕文 is coming to Singapore soon. HAHA.
Exams, please end fast, preferably NOW.

No comments: