Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The World Is Just Awesome 2009

"~ I love the whole world~ Boom De Ah Da~ Boom De Ya Da!~"

That Discovery Channel commercial is one of my favourite commercials ever. Not only is the song catchy, but it's also funny, cool and heart-warming. It was such as addictive video, that whenever I hear Discovery Channel showing it, I will RUN to the living room, where the TV is, and sing along with it. Then, I will go to youtube all the time and watch the video over and over and over again. It never fails to make me smile. I even used it as my handphone ringtone for awhile last year, that's how hooked I was to that song/video.

Anyway, there's a new version to the video! It sounds very fun and really cool.


The World Is Just Awesome 2009



The World Is Just Awesome 2008



And of course, local's Boomz De Ya Da.


Credits: DiscoveryNetworks and sgcannotmakeit

No comments: