Tuesday, December 9, 2008

乐之韵 by KCCO

Monday8/12/2008
Never been this tired(since A'lvls ended).
The rain woke me up at 4.30a.m, struggled off bed to close the windows.
Then, I saw dad, sitting in front of the TV, drinking a can of beer.
Me: Hi dad, 你回来了呀?几点回来的?
Dad: Just now, around 4.
Me: Orh. I go drink water. Go sleep la Dad. Goodnight.
Then I went back to sleep.
I closed my eyes, and heard: "Girl, it's 6, wake up."
!!! I thought I just fell back to sleep and 1.5hours just passed like that?!!!
Me: Ten more minutes...
Mum: Ok, ten minutes later 你自己起来呀!

Then I got myself ready and left house. Took a bus and changed to another bus before reaching Katong Convent (cos' dad, a.k.a my driver, is apparently still sleeping).
Reached KC, saw Cheryl and Daphne swinging on DIY swings made of ropes and baskets by the girl guides.
Other girls started streaming into school, both present and alumni girls. School never felt so good and welcoming when I was there six years ago.
Madam Foo came, brought a copy of newspapers with her.
She said to us: 我们的表演在今天的早报有大广告.
Me: 哇!真的吗?
Madam Foo:真的,是Mr. Yeo帮我们打的广告
Then Mdm Foo started flipping the papers, looking for the advertisement.
She flipped and flipped and flipped... and still couldn't find the advertisement.
Me: 老师,我帮你找啦
Then I took out my favourite section of the newspaper, the entertainment section, and flipped open the papers.
And this was what I saw.
Here it is!!!
Cool eh? Quite big leh... I was thinking that the advertisement would be just one small and tiny section, but it was actually at the entertainment section, next to A*Mei and Feng Fei Fei! WOW!
Then, we took the chartered bus to NAFA, at Bencoolen. Alicia and I both agreed that it was the ulu-est concert theatre in Singapore. Haha.
Cheryl, Evadne and I were in charged of backstage and also the dressing rooms. 'Busy' is the word to describe it. Mdm Foo passed me the master card of the dressing rooms, which means that I have to open the doors for anyone who wants to get to the dressing rooms. We had to run up and down from the stage to the dressing room, and telling the kids to keep quiet. The kids get real excited at times, and there was one girl who was so excited and talking REALLY loudly. I asked her why was she so excited, she said "I saw my parents down there!" OK. -.-
Some pictures:
Geraldyne and me

She was the Emcee for that day, together was Carolyn.

Alina and me.

She asked me to go for NYCO's concert next Sunday. Erm, see first la. That thing around Alina's neck was the card I was in charged of.

Back at KC.

It was a really busy Monday, and it rained the entire day too. But the concert was a mega success, so it was worthwhile:)
And, Happy Birthday Lynette, my dearest 猪妈.
Credits: Pictures from Alina's Facebook acc.

No comments: