Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas~

OK, my dad is officially mad. He bought a Canon Eos 1000d, for fun. And, 1K is the price to pay, for, fun. Okay, actually my brother has been pestering(or, hinting, i should say) the whole world that he wants to buy a DSLR, but I thought he was only kidding... My dearest dad, always 不按牌理出牌, decided to buy one for my bro. Haiz, what more can I say? I've reminded my dad five million times to repair my compact camera since June, and its still sitting there with a spoilt LCD screen. Whatever, at least I've got a chance to play with the DSLR!! And Christmas is wonderfully spent with the DSLR, at none other than the place with the nicest scenery in Singapore - Botanic Gardens.

Dad and Me. I DID tell him to smile.

Flower. Taken by my bro.

Flower. Taken by my bro too.

Dad and Mum. Okay, all taken by my bro.

Me.

Plant.

Sis and Me. Even I think that I look like my Mum in this pic. Freaky.

Lake. Taken by ME.

Me.

Swan. The same one who saw a few weeks ago.

Me. Acting retardedly.

Me. Acting VERY retardedly.

Me. Gone Mad.


Sis and Me.

~完~

No comments: