Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Nonsense.

These are the nonsense that I've made during my free time since primary school. As I'm extremely free now, I've started to do some hands on again.

Pink-purple bracelet

Green-blue bracelet (This is my very first bracelet I've made, around 6~7 years ago)

Red-pink bracelet

Blue bracelet with pearls

Pink zig-zag bracelet

Haha, this green one has 'leaves'
Blue bracelet
Another bracelet

Black-white anklet

An entire set, very Chinese New Year. haha
Colourful bracelet
This took me days to complete.This too.

Another simple bracelet

Looks like a DNA strand huh?

Pink bracelet

Blue bracelet

Ring

Next up, the FOOD section.
Hehheh, earrings.
Hot dogs

Doughnuts

Cake

Muffins

Fruit tart
Hamburger

Chocolate
Erm, mushrooms.
Next up, my guitar pick collections:)
White picks as earrings
More! I made these for my mum's colleges.
Black picks as earrings

As necklace

2 picks together.

Whatever the colour combinations...

I love this black-red one.

Yeah. Nice.
Next up, buttons.
Buttons as rings.

More buttons!
Buttons are small, so I wore both rings together.
A heart-shape beaded pendants.

It glows in the dark too.

A very distorted purple star. haha.

Another pendant.

Something silly I've made to prove to my mum that Angels are not difficult to make. She said it looked weird though.


I saw someone make a pair of origami earrings on youtube, and so I tried making them too. Success! But I doubt I'm going to wear them out. Haha.

No comments: