Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wee~ Wii~!

After lunch at the market today, Liz and I walked to my uncle's house. It was raining really heavily, so we went up to my uncle's house to 'take shelter'.
My uncle's house = Our playhouse.

My sis(Liz): 舅妈,我可以玩那个吗?
My auntie: 可以,可是不要把那个小瓜吵醒。
Liz: OK!
Me: Aiya, where's the i周刊?
Liz: Yes! Eh Jie, you want play?
Me: Don't want, i wanna read i周刊。
Liz: Fine la.

So, I went to read iWeekly, while my silly sister took out the plugs of Wii out, trying to connect them to the TV.
Then, after reading my iWeekly halfway, I looked at my sister, she is still struggling to fix the Wii and getting it to work.
Frustrated, she went to the kitchen asked my auntie: 舅妈, how ah?
My auntie: HUH? 这么久了都弄不好?
Liz: I dunno how come cannot work leh?
My auntie: This one I dunno, dun ask me!
Liz then walked back to the living room and said: How ah? Cannot leh.
Me: Don't care. (I said that out to irritate her)
Me again: What channel? Maybe you did turn to the right channel for the Wii..
Liz: Is it AV1? AV2? AV3?
My auntie saying from the kitchen: 应该是AV三...
Me: Eh meimei, i周刊 got Fahrenheit!
Liz: Aiya shaddup la.
...After damn long...
Liz: Oh, there! Can already.
Me: Oh cool~~
...Silence...
Liz again after quite long: Eh, why cannot?
My auntie from the kitchen: 还不可以啊?
Me: Check the remote control, maybe dont have battery.
Woa bingo!
Liz: Ei, really yeh...
My auntie, walking into the living room: 不可以吗?他们上次还在玩,可以玩的...
Me: 没有电池...
My auntie: Huh, 他们上次玩了把电池放在里面嘛,有啦,找好好...
Me: Haha.
Liz: YES!!!

... Then my handphone vibrated...
Me: Eh meimei, mummy messaged me, she say she at Daiso, you want anything from Daiso?
Liz: Dont want.
My auntie, back at the kitchen: Ha? 可以了吗?
Me: 可以了,她开始玩了。
My auntie, from the kitchen that seems so far away: Ha? 还不可以啊?
Me: 可以了,她在玩了。
My auntie, seemingly hard of hearing: Ha? 可以吗?
Me: 可以了!
My auntie: Orh.
Me to sis: Gosh, she can't hear me.
LIz, having just eyes for her Wii game: Should I play Mario? Wii Sports? Or Wii Play?
...Some ten minutes passed...
Liz: Jie! Look at this!
Me: Haha, what's this? Cool man...
This was what she showed me.

Cool eh? Didn’t know that Wii has such fun gadgets, but this steering wheel looks just like a toddler’s toy car’s steering wheel. Haha.
Playing Wii is fun, but watching someone play Wii is where the fun really is.

Players of Wii can look extremely retarded like this.

Haha, but it was quite cool.
…Around half and hour later…
Me: Ooo, mummy messaged me to ask me to borrow i周刊from 舅妈.
Me again: 舅妈,我跟你借i周刊吖,上一期的.
My auntie: OK.
Me: Little Nyonya…What's so nice about the show that Mum and Kenneth love it so much?
Liz: Kenneth 要借i周刊ah? 他喜欢那个白薇秀ah?
Me: Ah Nor, 他的最爱,哈哈。
…Flipping the Little Nyonya iWeekly…
Me: Meimei! Look! Aaron so cute!!!
Liz: Whatever picture of him you say cute will be ugly to me…
Me: Whatever, you horrid.
…My sis then plays this cool game on Wii…
Me: Eh mei, let me play…
Liz: Na.
Me: Woo, cool~
…Start behaving like a retarded flinging my arms around with the Wii controller...
…After much games and even more insane movements, we switched to Wii Sports…
It was then things got messy.
Liz: Play what?
Me: Anything fun.
Liz: Boxing, boxing very fun, can exercise some more.
Me: Ok lor.
…It was damn fun…
Me: Eh, why I always lose?
Liz: Lousy.
Me: Eh, I think its cos my controller battery going flat already la.
Liz: Ya hor…
Liz again: Na, you use my controller then I use yours. I sure win you still.
Me: Who says?
…3, 2, 1 Start…
Liz: WOOO!
Me: PUNCH!
Liz: PUNCH YOU! PUNCH YOU!
Me: BLOCK! ARGH!
Liz: KILL YOU, KILL YOU
Me: HEHHEH, YOU’RE LOSING!
Liz: ARGH! NO! YOU’RE LOSING.
…After 5 mins…
Me: Shit!
Cos I saw…
Yes, we woke him(the 小瓜) up cos we were making too much noise. Now, my auntie sure make noise la.

小瓜: Eh, 你们很吵leh,我睡觉听到你们讲话leh,你们知不知道!
Me: 没有啦,你在做梦啦。
小瓜: 你们讲话很吵,我听到。
Me: NO, it's in your dream, you were dreaming...
小瓜: 不要以为我不知道你们在玩那个game, 不要骗我.
Me: Aiya, 回去睡觉啦.
小瓜: 睡饱了啦.

So, he started to watch us play Wii, refusing to get back to bed.
My auntie: Hai, 每次都这样,一点点声音就会把他吵醒。
Me: 麻烦啊!


After Liz finally got bored of Wii, we decided to go home, only to realise that the rain has gotten heavier.
Haha, Wii is really quite fun, but it can be insane at times.

No comments: