Thursday, November 27, 2008

Facebook

I'm no Facebook fanatic, my account is as good as dead, I accept friend requests as I think it would be rude not to do so. I can live perfectly fine without having to check my Facebook account or to poke people I am half familiar with. I went to checked my account yesterday and was only shock to see the number of requests and invitations I have, what's more questionable is that how the hell does the rest of the world find that much time to live literally off Facebook?
Some of the requests I've got sound extremely hideous. Like, what is "Sexy Request"? What is "Cute Japanese Request"? What is "Chick-a-dee Request"? What is what's that again? -.-'''
Here's those requests/invitations that have been accumulating.
No, I don't think anyone can see them. I shall cut and paste...
Tada...

Woa, super blurred. Aiya never mind, no difference, I don't read them anyway. Haha.

BUT, I shall not "ignore" the requests, I shall let them accumulate more and more and more and more and more and more..................

No comments: