Friday, November 21, 2008

潘裕文、周定纬、许仁杰 EPs

Yes! Pleasant surprises... Peter Pan, Judy Chou and Stanly Hsu of [One Million Stars] have finally released their EPs. First was Peter, followed by Judy, then Stanly. Comprising of four songs each EP, these extended plays are the answers to their supporters' long wait after they signed contract with HIM International Music.
I bought all three at very different prices and really wonder why too.
I happened to chance upon Peter's EP in Changi Airport's Harris bookstore, it was for $7.90 there. The following week I sourced aound for Judy's album and found it cheapest at CD-Rama for $8.90 ( Gramaphone sells it at $9.90 and Sembawang sells it at $9.80). For Stanly's album, I paid $8.90 for it too at CD-Rama.
Like why the differing prices?!? Price discrimination ah? Come on la, who will be goondo enough to pay around 10 bucks for an EP when they can purchase a full album for 8 bucks (legal China parallel imported ones)? Haiz, anyway, these 3 EPs cost me a whopping $24.70 in total. I get 12 new songs in return, packed with a tinge of pleasant sweet surprise:)


Nice. Reviews coming up soon!

No comments: