Saturday, November 29, 2008

Laughed with shame.

HaHAHahHAhaHAhAhHAHAHAhAhHAhHAhahAhahAhhahHAHahahaHahahHA. haiz.
Why laugh? I laughed because it was so humorous. Why sigh? I sighed because my laughter was actually painful. I have this feeling that people out there might have this thinking that Singaporeans are all like them. Like who? Watch these.

康熙來了 2008-11-14 pt.1/5 08秋季新人大赏
[Part 1]
[Part 2]
[Part 3]
[Part 4]
[Part 5]

I bet you Dee Hsu (小S) was snickering insanely in her heart and thinking that those Singaporeans are retards or something. Their conversations were seriously 鸡同鸭讲, their brainwaves were of different frequencies and they were not even answering to the hosts' questions!

And I thought the disgrace would end there. NO, i was wrong.
I watched 我爱黑涩会this morning on cable and the 3 Singaporean singers were on it too. Similarly, they seemed incomprehensive and the atmosphere was terribly awkward.
~(Still searching for the videos of 黑涩会)
Found them: Lookie here, the title explains it all...
我愛黑澀會 2008-11-28 pt.1/5 他們憑什麼發片? 黃靖倫, 潘嘉麗,何維健
[Part 1]
[Part 2]
[Part 3]
[Part 4]
[Part 5]

Luckily, they managed to 'save face' by singing and awed those Taiwanese by their voices. See la, being a Chinese but cannot communicate properly in Mandarin... See the reason to my sigh?

No comments: