Sunday, August 16, 2009

30km/hr

And my beautiful weekends are gone, as abruptly as how I started my blog post.

I was dead-tired during the weekends, sleeping as much I as could, trying to recover from my weariness of school.

Having driving lessons early in the morning of my weekends are just shortening my life, maybe I should cancel those on Sunday mornings.

I had a driving lesson at 8.30am this morning, and I was super super sleepy. I was travelling at 30km/hr on the roads outside the circuit. That meant that I was DAMN SLOW. My instructor kept telling me to drive faster, but I didn't even have the energy to step any harder on the accelerator. The last time I felt so tired was after my A'Levels.

After lunch, I slept all the way till 4pm. I was so tired, I didn't even dream. Maybe even my brain was taking a nap.

Anyway, I'm back at the hostel now, printing notes.

I need to sleep soon, I'm such a pig!

No comments: