Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hall Bash @ Zouk

Maybe I shouldn't make the title of this post sound so exciting, maybe I should change it to 'Stoning @ Zouk' instead.

I didn't plan to go for the Hall Bash initially, as I didn't even attend Hall Camp, but May told me she has an extra ticket at the very last minute and so I went for it, thinking that it might be fun.

YA, and all the fun I had was looking at how awfully drunk people can get themselves to, and the silly monkey acts they were doing being drunk.

I was simply like a block of ice in Zouk, just sitting on some steps looking at people bobbing their bodies to the music. If anyone thought that I was being very anti-social, I'm sorry, I'm just being myself, and not wanting to make myself look like a fool.

I'm sorry to those around me, they tried to warm and melt the layer of ice shied on me, but only to get diseased by my aloofness.

May was with me most of the time, sharing the same thoughts on how people can actually find the blasting music a sense of enjoyment. To us, it was mere pain to the ears and stress to the hearts.

We took the chartered bus at 1.30am and reached NTU at around 2am. I had to lug myself to the shower room and bathe. This very moment as I'm typing out this blog post, my roommate, Tricia, has yet to come back. She's probably still bobbing to Rihanna's distorted remix of Umbrella now.

Whatever, clubbing is just not for me, I looked extremely out of place and felt like being in another world. Well, I don't care and will not try to fit in anyway, as people of that world can only drink and bob and shout and puke.

I really don't know how people can get drunk when they drink vodka with soft drink. Like hello? We saw a girl really dead drunk and had to be carried out by two guys, how glamorous.

Okay, forget it, I shall stop ranting about this. And OMG, it's only the first day of school.

!!!

No comments: