Thursday, August 27, 2009

Union Day = Sleep-in Day

I woke up at 12 noon today. Haven't had such a shiok sleep for weeks.

Today is Union Day, so lessons from 10.30 to 2.30pm are cancelled.

I was actually going to meet Sarah today for lunch, but she fell sick and so lunch was cancelled too.

That's why I slept till 12nn. HAHA

Anyway, I'm trying to read my textbook now, but the more I read it, the more I feel like a zoologist. We have to study animal communications, and we learn how birds, bees, monkeys, apes etc. communicate. Then, even examples of Morphorlogy uses the words like 'birds' and 'cats'.

Too many things to read and understand, no mood to do so though.

Whatever. The rain is making me sleepy again.

ANYWAY, I gave myself a shock when I realised I have a MySpace account that was created in 2006. That's a freaking 3 million years ago la! I'm just puzzled why I don't have a single recollection of creating a MySpace account. It's so yesterday anyway. It's like my Facebook account, it's created in 2007 without my acknowledgement. Haha. All thanks to my cousin and my sister who found 'poking' people fun. My table in the hostel is so messy, like the table in my own room. Haha. Ok, this is getting random, like how my thoughts have been. I have French lesson again later in the day, exciting! Bye.

No comments: