Sunday, August 9, 2009

HOSTEL.

I'm moving into hostel on Monday (tomorrow) and I'm trying to pack my one million and one things to bring into the hostel. Anyway, I went back yesterday with Tricia to clean up the room, and took some pictures of it.

This is the door. Like obviously.
Inside the room.
One cupboard each.
The furnitures are new! All thanks to the youth Olympiads who will be using the rooms next year during the Youth Olympic.
Inside the cupboard.
The bed and the study table. Looks quite decent. I'm taking the right side of the room.
Miss Tricia To and her side of the room.
The flooring is parquet-designed floor paper. HAHA. It used to be cemented ground. Again, all thanks to youth Olympiads.
The shoe rack.

The view from the window is actually not bad compared to other rooms which could see only trees and nothing else.
The air-con which is installed for the youth Olympiads(again), but it cannot be turned on.
They locked up the switch for the air-con. The black thing.
Cool eh?

That's where I'll spend the next of my 5 months until the holidays.
Exciting right? Yah, if only I can bring in my television and SCV box set that's it.
So, to prevent myself from losing my addiction towards the TV involuntarily, I shall get my daily dose of the tube on youtube instead. Hehheh.

No comments: