Thursday, August 13, 2009

Body clock gone haywired.

I used to go to bed at 10-11pm, but nowadays, I'll only turn off the lights after 2am. When you stay in hall, 'the night is still young' applies every single night. You can have people walking around at 4am, and that's not because they woke up early, but because they've not even gone to bed yet.

I'm going to sleep early today, at 1am! Haha.

Okay, let me start my story-telling about my day today.

Today was... I don't know. Not exactly horrifying, nor was it awesome.

  • Missed a library thingy today, not deliberately though, we went to the library, but couldn't find anyone in-charged of the thingy, so we left after waiting aimlessly for 30 minutes.
  • Went to McDonald's for lunch, ate the 'hottest chick in town' - McSpicy. That wasn't thought by me, it's McDonald's tag line for McSpicy!
  • Then, went for a one-hour lecture that was simply agonizing. I had to force myself to stay awake the entire hour. It's a lecture on Academic Writing. Need I elaborate more? Haiz.
  • Went to the campus's Popular bookstore to buy my textbooks after the lecture, they cost me $69. Poor old me became even poorer.
  • Had not so nice dinner at Canteen 9 with my hall mates. 酸辣面 just tastes flat as compared to 麻辣面. I shall find a day and go food-hunting in campus!
  • Played Captain's Ball at night during the Hall's Inter-Block games and I have 4 blisters underneath my feet now. At least they didn't play with food like what they did last night which was just disgusting.
  • Washed the clothes again, my clothes were extremely stinky.

My days are filled with so many things done, I feel I've spent a month in NTU already!

Tomorrow is Friday, I have no lessons on Fridays, but there's a Linguistics party at 3pm. Dress code: 'Summer wear'. Footnote: 'Be there, or be a coconut'.
I'm going for it, not because I don't want to be a coconut, but because Dad would be able to fetch me home after that! Muah Haha.

Okay, goodnight.

---edit---
I'm just thinking, at the rate I'm updating my blog, I can publish tabloids already. Too much, too soon, too entertaining. HAHA.

No comments: