Friday, August 14, 2009

Home sweetest home

After one week of hall life, I'm finally going to sleep on my own bed in my own room again!

Anyway...

Today, I did what I do best again, escaping. I'm starting to hate myself for being such a horrible kid, but I can't help it, I just can't seem to adapt to such things yet.

Anyway, I received a confirmation email today that my appeal for an elective was successful, French level One. I'm so going to crash and burn with these electives.

I'm at home now kiao-ing my kah and watching Discovery Channel, Crime Night or something. I miss my television sooooo much. Hall life can be fun, as you get to do whatever you want, but there's no TV and no sister/brother/mother/father whom you can disturb, so it can get rather boring. Haha.

And I can finally sleep early tonight! Woohoo!

Haiz, but before I get too happy about being at home, there's driving lesson in the morning tomorrow! Sian.

No comments: