Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MJ's CDs

I bought 2 CDs yesterday, Michael Jackson's commemorative albums, The Essential and Michael Jackson & Jackson 5.


Yeah... Gonna drown myself in his music now.


Hmm..

This week of school is rather relaxing, there are only lectures. The only problem is finding our way around the campus, this school is too big and the public/chartered buses' routes are simply too confusing. I must really bestow kudos to my cousin lor, my uncle said that my cousin walks from his Hall to his Accountancy building.


I was just chatting with Mum on MSN just now,


katkat says:

you know how to walk to hall 13 now? is it far?

Edelyn says:

it;'s impossible(for me) to walk there. i take bus instead.

katkat says:

then da jiu misjudged the distance

Edelyn says:

dunno leh, maybe if walk in the forest area can reach la, cos' its only around 3 bus stops away.

katkat says:

take bus lah. why be Jane and walk in the jungle!


Only my Mother can think of that la! She's damn funny.

Okay, I'm going to go back and see what electives can I still add and drop. ZaiJian.

------edit------

More print screens of my conversation with my Mum on MSN.


Really, my Mum is damn funny.

No comments: