Wednesday, August 19, 2009

YELL! OW! water.

Bonsoir~

I have been having diarrhoea for quite a number of times ever since school started. I gathered it could be the food or the water that's not too clean. May, however, thinks it's because I'm still not used to things here, that's why. Well, that could be a reason, or maybe I'm just too kancheong over lectures and tutorials and uni life.

Talking about unclean water, I actually really am skeptical about the water here in NTU. It's yellow.
I'm talking about the water that comes out from the shower heads in the washrooms. Initially, I thought it was just the reflection of the wall tiles on the water that made it seem yellow, but upon more checks, I can confirm that the water coming out from the shower heads indeed have a faint yellowish tinge. This means that the water pipes are rusty.
Every time I shower, I don't know if I'm cleaning myself or coating a layer of rust on myself instead. I think I'm just dirtying myself even more whenever I bathe. No wonder I feel itchy.

Oh oh oh, there's an SVC box here in the lounge of the hall. I thought it wasn't working, but actually it works fine, just that it only has sports channels in it. To me, it's as good as nothing. I don't watch sports unless it's like Olympics or something. Sian.

Haaa, tutorial today on Academic Writing was really really fun. Our tutor is this funny man who simply comes from Planet Laugh. Two hours of lesson in his class zoomed by in a series of laughter. HAHAHA. I laughed so much, I can't remember what I learnt in class today. HeeHee.

Okay, that's so random. I shall go read my French notes now, goodbye.

No comments: