Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stitch :)

Mummy bought this for me.
She said she liked it the moment she saw it and knew that I would like it too.
Indeed, I like it a lot :)
I have never watched Lilo & Stitch, but weirdly, I like Stitch a lot. Don't you find it cute? Haha.

-----------------------------------
Anyway, I love my weekends till the max!
Although I spend most of it in front of my television, I still think it's time wisely spent. Haha.
Nah, time out with my family is the best!
Went to Jack's Place for lunch (again) and shopped at Parkway.
I thought today was Sunday and gave Dad a scare when I said that I have to go back to campus tonight. Dad really got a shock and said "Not today right?"
I realised it's only Saturday and corrected myself, "I have to go back tomorrow."
Dad then said "I numb myself with work everyday just to wait for the weekends when you can come home and spend time with us.."
OMG, I'm feel like crying :(
I had tears in my eyes too when Dad said that in Jack's Place, but I don't like to cry in front of them over these mushy things, my brother will laugh till his ass falls off his body.
That's just how cute my parents are.
:)

No comments: