Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have checked in to another phase of my life.

SCHOOL IS STARTING! LIKE FINALLY!

Weirdly, I actually DO feel homesick leh.

I am listening to Y.E.S 93.3 again, after a hiatus of about 3 years. Used to listen to the radio in primary school and secondary when I'm studying, but stopped when I got hooked onto CDs instead. Stupid me actually forgotten to bring my CDs to the hostel, so I'm stuck with fm radio.

Oh whatever. I think my sister is having a great time now sleeping in the big room of ours, with the air-con turned on and having a sweet sweet dream. Her sister, ME, has to sleep in a stuffy room tonight. Ironically, Y.E.S 93.3 is playing Fahrenheit's 夏雪(Summer Snow?) now.

This is just the beginning, more surprises are lined up for me and I will welcome them with open arms. HAHAHA.

No comments: