Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exposé09 pics.

My computer is old and fat, very very fat. What I mean is that my computer if filled up and has very little storage space left, like 7mb? It is running at such slow speed, I can turn it on, go bathe, and it still hasn't finish starting up after I've finished bathing. Bleh, I need more storage space! I have a lot of songs and pictures to store! Hoo.

Here are some of the exposé09 camp pictures. Again, I stole some from Facebook, while some are taken by me.
On the bus to Pioneer Station.

Waving to the CCTV camera at the train station. Actually I used to do that too when I was younger. HAHA.
One of the tasks pictures. It's the Bollywood theme.

At Changi Beach.
May acting retarded.
This shows you that it is possible to cam-whore 自拍 with a DSLR. Hehheh.





That's about it.

No comments: